Tuesday, July 20, 2010

2009 Muscular Dystrophy Association Summer Camp


Sean was able to attend his seventh MDA Summer Camp. He was a caveman with his buddy Ben. Best camp yet!!

Unfortunately, one of the campers was diagnosed with H1N1 (swine) flu following camp and required care in the ICU. All remaining 2009 summer camps were cancelled to keep everyone healthy. While I understand the necessity of that decision, I feel sad for those who missed out on the fun. I think the picture illustrates my point.

3 comments:

  1. Wow it looks like you have some great camp memories. I love looking at your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great serious shot of our bloggy hero. :-D
    Did cavemen really have those extra hands?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some of those green hands!!!
    no1

    ReplyDelete